Programming Language

Today I am going to share everything I know about Programming Language.


  1. What is Programming Language?

Like you and me computers also communicate with us. You know that computers themselves can't do anything until we tell them to do. That means we have to give instructions to them. Like us computers have also there own language. We have to learn them to give instructions to them. These languages are called computer languages. A set of these languages constitute a programme. That's why these languages are also known as programming languages. Examples: Languages used to make websites are PHP, Html, CSS, Javascript, Python and Languages used to make android, mac or windows application are  C++, C+, C#, Java, Python etc.  

   2. What is Compiler?


When you are talking to a person who doesn't know your language and you also don't know his language, then you need one who knows both of yours language. That man is known as a compiler. Similarly during coding computer doesn't know our language. Then we need a compiler but compiler has their own language. They don't understand Bengali, Hindi, or English like language. They only understand the programming languages.Examples of some compilers are
Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Turbo C++, Intelli J etc. Among them visual studio is like an all rounder. That means you can code in every language in visual studio. I always prefer coding in visual studio. There are also some key features of visual studio. I shall discuss about this in details later.

   3. Importance of learning programming languages.

If you want to be a developer i.e. you want to make different types of websites, applications etc. for either your uses or for other users. Then you must have to learn these programming languages to start coding.
Nowadays in every branches of science programming is highly needed.Like in medical purposes etc.
In some cases programming is a good source of income also. It is true that you can earn money by coding. But for this you have to give this a hard labour.
Even different types of bomb launcher is controlled by coding. That means coding also controls security of a country.
In this way coding is so important in our lives that if you want live then you have to learn coding.
I am also developer. I don't know how good I am in this field. I am here to teach you those languages that I know. Then you must give me feedback and I shall be able to know how good I am.
Ok today I have discussed a lot. I shall discuss more about it later. 


Post a Comment

6 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement